Introductory Post

    Hi everyone! My name is Trevin Smucker. I am from a small town in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. I am currently duo enrolled in Linn-Benton Community College and Oregon State University. I am planning on getting my Bachelor's degree in Accounting. I have not had much experience with marketing, but I am interested in learning about different marketing techniques and how to build a brand. I am hoping to help run our family business after I graduate. I am currently working there part-time which is giving me some good experience. I am hoping this class will give me some good ideas that I can use to help improve the business.

    Outside of school I enjoy most sports, particularly basketball and football My favorite sport to play is basketball. I played it every year from 1st-12th grade. My favorite NBA team is the Portland Trailblazers, so it has been a rough last few years. I am hoping that a few bad years will get us some draft picks to help the Blazers rebuild. I have been to a couple games in the past, and it was a great experience. I never played football, but I really enjoy watching it. My favorite NFL team is the LA Chargers. I am a big Justin Herbert fan, in large part because he is an Oregonian who is having success in the NFL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the News, Tostitos

Social Listening Apple